Sunday 10 August 2008

Z stands up and has to lie down again

I mentioned a few weeks ago that I have a bit of a concern that I will be a feeble little thing once I'm not overweight. This morning, I was reading in bed when the phone rang. The Sage, who had been peacefully slumbering - well, it is Sunday and we go to bed late - answered. It was for me, so I got out and trotted round and conversed for a few minutes. By the time I put the phone down I felt light-headed and had to lie on the bed until I felt well enough to get up.

And yes, I'd had plenty to eat last night. And I often don't have breakfast straight away when I get up, so 9 o'clock was not particularly late.

Not a problem, just something to be aware of. I know what the matter was, it was getting up too quickly. Not good for me.

No comments: