Sunday 25 November 2007

This is not a bowel blog.

Really, it's not.

My poor tum tum appears to have reacted badly to something I've eaten, but I don't know what. It's been unsettled for the last couple of days, and I really have no idea why; not a drop of alcohol has passed my lips yet my stomach is behaving as though I've had 10 pints of Gold every night.

Grrrrrr.

This also meant I did not get a run in this morning – which means, common sense tells me, I am not running a marathon next week. I've emailed one of the organisers to see if I can 'downgrade' the race to a half marathon instead, fingers crossed I can.

I'm still eating just two meals a day here, that's all you need with a snackette somewhere in the middle. Funnily enough, though, I don't really feel any lighter...

2 comments:

Z said...

Have you tried cutting out dairy and gluten?

badgerdaddy said...

Hardly any dairy in my diet anyway. I only generally use soya milk these days, have yoghurts maybe once every three months!

Gluten I have not tried, I might give that a go. Or just cut out bread and bready products for a while. I have a hunch it might be something to do with wheat, but I'm not sure. Need to do some cutting out of stuff, tyring things out, which i shall do when I am all moved in with the SLF.