Tuesday 1 July 2008

Less of Z to love

It's true, I've just proved it to my complete satisfaction. I weighed myself and then, half an hour later weighed myself again after a visit to the loo (yes, darlings, it happened, though not in a major sort of way). I'd lost nearly half a pound.

So. 10 stone 1 pound. This is the least I've weighed for 7 or 8 years. I'm eating pineapple and yoghurt for breakfast and am going to have a week of eating lightly to try to kick start the weight loss again. I don't usually eat whole lots of fruit because of the sugar, but the soft fruit season is too good to miss and I think that's the way to go. I'll bike in to town shortly and fetch some strawberries and raspberries for lunch, and I've got smoked mackerel for dinner. They are whole fish and I'll fillet them - they are much nicer that way, juicier and more flavoursome.

No comments: