Saturday 31 May 2008

Z doesn't eat. Much.

I've completely lost the eating habit over the last few days. It's because I feel a bit fraught and also the Sage isn't well, which is a rare event that always makes me feel overstressed - for one thing, I get really worried and for another, he's a real pain when he's ill - sorry, but he is. He's so unused to it that he becomes a Complete Wuss.

Anyway, there is a small secret part of me that can't help wondering what effect this sudden hardly-eating thang will have on my body. Probably none, which is fair enough - after all, I don't expect to put weight on after an unexpectedly big meal - but it's my best chance of losing anything this month. I'll weigh myself sometime when I feel up to disappointment, but I'll measure myself Right Now.

35, 27 1/2, 38. Peculiarly enough, this is an inch down on the bust and an inch and a half down on the hips, (from 9th April) but half an inch up on the waist. Maybe I sucked my breath in really hard then, or maybe it's just redistributing. 38 inch hips are damn good for me, I'm not inclined to grumble.

2 comments:

badgerdaddy said...

As long as you're not making yourself ill...

Z said...

I feel fine, thanks. Just having lunch now - a 25g bag of Twiglets, which I'm sharing with the dog. I think that once this wedding I'm playing for is over, next Saturday, I'll get over it. At the moment, I keep looking at food and not fancying it.