Wednesday 12 March 2008

Weighed again.

I did. Myself.

According to the gym's (very kind) scales, I weight about 15st 7lbs, which is 6lbs lighter than when I last weighed myself there, I think.

Can't be right, unless it's muscle disappearing.

I did a light workout last night just to remind myself what it's all about – just a five-minute warm-up and 25 minutes cross-training. 15 minutes walk there, 15 minutes back. Felt good to do it again. All being well, I'll go back tonight, do a little bit more and add some weights. Then again tomorrow, when I'll add core strength training. Depends a bit more on how work goes though.

Not a bread I've eaten a lot of in the past, but it seems to be great with anything as long as there's enough mustard on it… Also, on the food front, I have found a couple of sandwiches I love and both are on rye bread. It's also a lot more filling – while eating less – than regular bread, and it's impossible to eat it quickly. Total bonus; win-win.

No comments: