Wednesday 17 September 2008

Okay, so I did weigh myself

At last. It was all that effort on Saturday that made me think I might have started shifting a bit of poundage again. It was, I think, the end of July when I last ventured on the scales and I've lost 1 lb since then. Unimpressive as that sounds, I'm still on track for the 20 lbs I hope to have lost since the end of October last year, and have only two more pounds to lose in the next six weeks to achieve that. The thought at the back of my mind is next May to get to a weight I'm happy to stay at.

I also measured myself, depending on whether I was breathing in or out I fluctuated between 35" and 36" on top with 27" waist and 38" hips. I can't remember what I was when I last measured myself, much the same I suspect! I suppose my legs are getting thinner instead.

Anyway, I'm less than 2 lbs away from 9 1/2 stone. Needless to say, if anyone asks, I say that's 'about' what I weigh now. Well...

No comments: