Sunday 27 April 2008

Z weighs herself (4)

It's not long since the last time and I've lost a pound. Measurements the same, but my new trousers are feeling a bit loose. I ate a fair bit on holiday, because it's impossible to know just what's in restaurant food and it just looks picky if you turn down everything in a sauce or with a trace of sugar. I ate vastly virtuous breakfasts though, with dry bread or rolls, plain yoghurt and lots of fruit and fruit juice. On the last day I had a pudding with lunch (creme caramel: I'm not using my own computer so I don't know how to put in the grave accent) and an icecream later, which really threw caution to the winds, but I didn't care much by then. When I arrived at my daughter's flat, at about 10.30 pm, only having had a sandwich on the plane, I ate a small pack of Twiglets; again, bad Z, pfft, don't care.

I've been biking around like a keen person since, which has been hard as I'm really tired and don't have much energy, but I didn't want to sit around in case that icecream started to lodge itself around my hips.

I'm boring myself, as well as you. Sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm twiglets

Z said...

I had toast and Marmite only yesterday. Just So Tasty.

badgerdaddy said...

As snacks go, Twiglets are among the lowest in fat. In fact, I think they might be the lowest of the lot. So it's reasonably virtuous, I would say.

Z said...

Reasonably virtuous just about sums me up. Sheesh.